Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Off to Paris!

I'm SO excited. My partner has reserved us an apartment for our ten days in Gay Paris. Here's a link, complete with fabulous photos. We're on a quiet street in the 6th arrondisement, near the Luxembourg Gardens and many lovely shops and restaurants.

We leave on Friday evening, and return Monday, July 10. This blog space will record our adventures, and I'll count on my partner to add links to our lovely daughter Roxie's blog, and also to upload images. Though I'm supposed to be more technologically proficient than the divine ML, the truth is that she can hold her own with anyone when it comes to writing amazing, wonderful, funny, provocative, and profound prose, and she can do the same when that needs to be posted on the internet. So, friends and family, welcome to our Great Paris 2006 Adventure!
--mn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home